Are you guys looking for a rewarding Sales Career? We're looking for a career-oriented, fun, and dynamic individual to lead our existing team of Key Accounts Specialists. Apply here.
While some of us may not be entertaining thoughts of resigning, what with just months left till December, we'll never know when we need to whip up a resignation letter. We've written an article about it here but if you're looking at resigning with a bang, check this video out.
While that was truly an entertaining way to tell your employer "I QUIT"! She probably didn't expect this from them.
So the next time you decide to pull off something like that, you just might want to think about it twice. :-)
We're giving away 10 seats to this year's biggest training series for professional development. Click here to join!
Each seat is valued at Php5999.00. Existing jobsDB members get 50% off MPROVE'13 Training by visiting this link to register.
Contest ends soon so hurry! The more entries you have, the more chances of winning. Visit us daily to continue earning more entries. Good luck!
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. & while you walk, SMILE.
It is the ultimate antidepressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
3. When you wake up in the morning, Pray to ask God’s
guidance for your purpose, today.
4. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food
that is manufactured in plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, broccoli, and almonds.
6. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
7. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past,
negative thoughts or things you cannot control.
Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
8. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a
college kid with a maxed out charge card.
9. Life isn't fair, but it’s still good.
10. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Forgive them for
11. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
12. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
13. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
14. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what
their journey is all about.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
16. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: ‘In five years,
will this matter?’
17. Help the needy, Be generous ! Be a ‘Giver’ not a ‘Taker’
18. What other people think of you is none of your business.
19. Time heals everything.
20. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
21. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your
friends will. Stay in touch.
22. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
23. Each night before you go to bed ,Pray to God and Be thankful
for what you’ll accomplish, today !
24. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
25.Share this to everyone on your list to help them lead a happier